Monday, October 09, 2006

Voices. Sometimes lost....and finding them again.








The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
for he has appointed me to preach Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released,
that the blind will see,
that the downtrodden will be freed from their oppressors,
and that the time of the Lord's favour has come
- Jesus of Nazareth

I speak in the name of those who have no voice
- John Paul II

Here are some questions we MUST ask ourselves:

What is our justice issue?

What is my justice issue?

What do I need to say?

Have I lost my voice?

What must I do to get it back?

God, restore my voice.
Give me eyes to see, and ears to hear
That which breaks your own heart, and rework my own heart
Let me experience the full power that created,
and through the resurrection,
is recreating this beautiful world,
and all which is in it.

Amen.

Posted by marley @ 12:34 pm

Listening

Reading

Viewing

Connecting With...